Greetings, Fellow Creatives! Today’s episode of the podcast is a bit of a clip show, but I think it will be very useful to longtime listeners as well as anyone new to Coffee with Creatives.
As many of you may know, I try to make a point of asking guests on Coffee with Creatives for actionable advice for anyone who is just starting out, or perhaps feeling stuck with any one project or in the career, or who is just generally on the look out for practices and tactics that might help them create and keep on creating.
That’s the goal of the show at large, and in this episode you’ll hear from some of my more popular guests in terms of:
- One piece of advice they would offer to help you generate and realize your vision,
- Getting your work made and/or seen,
- Moving through fear,
- The benefits of mindfulness,
- And other important methods that go hand-in-hand with creating professionally.
If you enjoy this episode, here’s the full list — in order — of guests whose longer interviews are excerpted. I’ll be back in a few weeks with a new full-length interview.
- Emily Best, CEO of Seed&Spark
- Kim Dilts, Storyteller and Actor
- Mike O’Malley, Musician
- Christina Raia, Filmmaker
- Megan Feldman Bettencourt, Writer and Reporter
- Joshua Caldwell, Director
- Eddy Vallante, Producer
- Bodine Boling, Writer and Actor