I have had the pleasure of working closely with Phoebe Allegra. If you haven’t already seen her in The Videoblogs, you’re in for a treat with this episode of Coffee With Creatives.
Among other things, this conversation touches upon:
- The daily work of building a character
- The importance of honesty on an off screen
- Acting as a way to escape, and/or experience new and different aspects of life
- Choosing NYC over LA
- Parsing industry feedback
- Separating your self-worth from career highs (or lows)
- Approaching racial and gender identity from a place of honor
We definitely dig way in on all those subjects in our talk. Phoebe works hard and has a great attitude. Her enthusiasm is infectious. Enjoy. You can find Phoebe on Twitter here.