Hello, Coffeeheads! Thanks for coming by, take a seat! Isn’t that comfy?! It’s made of goose!
It’s not goose. But clearly I have some pep today. This morning is the first morning wherein I’ve felt decently healthy, after nearly a week of being down with the sickness. On that note, please forgive the audio (and voice) quality of the intro and outro for this otherwise informative and humorous episode of Coffee with Creatives, with Writer/Director Amos Posner.
Amos’s first feature film, B-Side, was released last week on iTunes and other platforms. I enjoyed it, and in addition to talking about the specifics of making the film, we also touched upon such related subjects as:
- The importance of making mistakes on a small scale before jumping into something bigger
- Learning from mentors
- Freeing up your imagination to allows surprises that improve the product
- How to find and trust key collaborators
- Adopting new perspectives in the face of what’s been done before
- The role that Britney Spears’s Toxic played in the genesis of B-Side
That’s a lot of good stuff. Especially that last part. Give it a listen!
Or head on over to iTunes to download to your phone.
Like my style? Subscribe to my list for advanced/exclusive (and free!) access to new (creative) content produced by yours truly. I send one email per month..